Saturday 26 March 2011

How To Choose good Lady Finger

picture is from souce of Google


Ha.... Mesti ramai tak tau kan macam maner kita nak pilih bendi or lady finger yang crunchy dan tak tua kat pasar or super market??? Not just to choose by color and size sebab sometimes they are small in size but its already old and some other times they are dark green in color yet they are the good ones and crunchy! So how do I choose my lady finger? Just get a few and try to snap the tips! If it breaks easily meaning they are good and fresh to cook!!!! Remember, just a super small part of the tips tau, takkan nak makan bendi yang patah-patah hujungnya kan? Mesti you all wonder maner lah sue dapat petua-petua macam nih kan? Kadang-kadang tu bunyik jer dah macam merepek. I got this one from my mother in-law heheheh.. I have tried, so why not all of you try too?

Good Luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment