Monday 7 March 2011

What A Terrible Day


A terrible day I had at the PC Fair! Well, not that I mean to condemn their products, instead.. what I meant was the crowd was really bad... I thought by going there I could browse around cheap accessories for my gadgets but I didn't get to see almost anything! And worst was that I have Diya in the stroller with me too! Huge stroller in a super crowded place is a definite NO NO! I was there quite early morning tapi orang terlalu ramai still. Not only to the fair tapi just to shop around pun ramai. I was still curious bout the fair and decided to checkout the place. At 1st it was still OK and not that many of people yet. The stroller and me still seems tolerable in fact I saw few other parents with babies and strollers too. As I went further in more and more people coming in, started to walk slow, standing and hogging the stalls, talking to the sales person and pushing the stroller seems more difficult than earlier.. I started to feel the heat and all those weird perfume smells is driving me nuts! Can't stand with people sneezing, coughing around me without covering their mouth. and most I hated was they hardly give way to people with big strollers and baby like me!!!

Once there was a YOUNG couple cuddling(oh, puhleeese get a room!!) while walking in there and hardly giving way to me although I have said and almost shouted EXCUSE ME! I have no choice but to 'langgar' lah kaki dia tu ngan tayar GETAH stroller Diya and she bukan main shouted at me and started cursing me in her language! My God! Orang macam ni pun ader ye dalam dunia nih! Although I have said sorry and she still is cursing me.. Lantak lah cause all I wanted was just to get out of there. To get away from all those inconsiderate people yang too selfish and too obsess with all the 'so called on sale gadgets'!!! who ask you to 'lenggang kangkung mak minah kan'???

Finally once I got out of there, went looking for the nearest cafe with wifi of cause so Diya can be happy with her ipad and I can rest my shoulder. Found Starbucks at G floor, got some food and drinks, sat down and I still have the thought of that nasty place earlier. Sitting down at the cafe I can see many people walking around from the mall next door The Gardens into Mid Veley and vice versa. Diya started asking for her 'my pad' and darn the wifi wasn't working well!! Maybe cause the area was too wide or too many people using the wifi there.. Oh my.. Another terrible thing to happen on the same day.. Sighss... We waited for a while, Diya had a whole doughnut and then we went back home..

What a day..


No comments:

Post a Comment