Tuesday 22 March 2011

New Segmant?


Picture is from source of google


I was talking to a dear friend today over breakfast and came up with an idea to improve my website. The idea is to have more of my home cooking recipes. Many friends actually came to visit my web here to look for recipes and tips. And so I thought, yeah why not? Upon many recipes of my own friends and readers can also request for recipes that they need. Since many of them are full-time working and doesn't have much time to search or Google, so why not I do for them kan? If I don't have the recipe from my family I can always Google and do research for them.

On top of that, I think I want to add in a new segment that is "PETUA" where I can share many tips on cooking, groceries shopping, termasuk lah macam maner nak pilih ikan kat pasar ker haha! This may sound funny but believe me, I do have friends calling me; sue, macam maner nak pilih kangkung yang elok kat pasar? Since now this is how my life is and over the years I have gained more and more experience in being a full-time mom, why not I share my tips with all of you out there.. Once a friend call me up crying because she now had to quit her job, become a full-time mom and just couldn't handle everything at once. " Sue, macam maner you boleh buat kerja rumah, cook almost complete meal everyday, shop groceries, drive around, bake and sell cakes WITH Diya hanging on to you all the time??? Im even scared to drive pegi kedai depan tu tu get simple things!!! How you manage? Whats your secret?" (bukan masuk bakul dan angkat sendiri yer.. hehe). Bila I fikir balik, ye lah kan? I managed!!! Not perfect but I am able to handle it Alhamdulillah.

So, I think this is good for me to write here.. Share more things and why not make more friends kan? So, I shall have a form here too for any of you to email me directly and ask questions, selagi I boleh tolong, I will Insyaallah.. Email me on any inquiries you have in mind lah.. Err.. Decent ones ek heheheheh... So jangan lupa to checkout the tabs I have and new category on the side bar..


No comments:

Post a Comment