Wednesday 2 March 2011

Diya Has Flu



Morning all... Here i am writing my blog post while my kiddo is in school... Sitting at the coffee shop typing on Diya's "My Pad" (takperlah pinjam kejap while she is not around) trying my best to commit writing daily. Since recently the Ipad is around i hardly carry my laptop around anymore cause ipad is alot lighter and thinner even the battery last longer than laptops. I just need a note pad and write what ever i want later snyc to my computer although i prefer to have 'Pages' application as my note pad, till i can figure out how to download them. Still some familiar faces i see here especially the woman which i think runs an online business.. Kagum plak tengok akak tu hehehehe...

What i wanted to write to day is about my worries on Diya whose recently always cough and flu especially in the morning. Not that i worry so much on that but im mostly concern sending her to school like that. The other i read bout a friends tweet complaining a parent still send their kid to school although budak tu selsema.. And that concerns me.. Diya has runny nose almost every morning and light coughs too. Kalau i ikut tak hantar dia to school i am pretty sure that she will miss a lot and falls behind from other kids... Not that the school tak strict on having sick kids to school but i think they tolerate on kids yang tak teruk sangat flu kot? I thought that Diya always flu sebab dia pergi sekolah and berjangkit from other kids there but to think again kan i hardly see kids with runny nose there. I brought Diya to see her paed and they prescribe her with nasal spray, 2 in 1 flu/cough medicine still on and off she will get her flu. Maybe she is alergy to something that i am not aware off? Or maybe normal sinus? Or maybe Diya memang NORMAL macam tu hehe...

I just hope other parents will understand situation of people like me, not that i sengaja nak hantar 'a sick kid to school' but my baby is not sick, lets just hope she will recover from all this on her own naturally, just like her eczema case.. She is alot better now and less sensitive to food, preservative and colorings. Alhamdulillah.. And as for myself i will try to stop being a worrying mom all the time..


No comments:

Post a Comment