Monday 21 March 2011

Talking Diya



Hari ni cuaca sejak pagi mendung jer, sebelah petang nyer pulak hujan. Orang kata kalau hujan macam ni biasanyer 'Hujan Rahmat' yang membawa maksud rezeki bakal mendatang. Insyaallah.. Its a fine and quiet Sunday morning today only me and Diya. I had and early day while Diya is still sleeping, did some minor cleaning up downstairs and later back to bed hehehe.. Not very much a while Diya wakes up and ask for her 'my pad' (well.. what else is new) and started browsing her favorite clips on you-tube. A little tired and I fell asleep beside her. She later woke me up and say "Mie, nak ashi.. egg.. fish.." And terus my mata terbeliak sekejap bila perasan eh, Diya dah boleh cakap lah! She can tell me what she wants for lunch or what she wants to eat! Macam bermimpi lah! She is already going to be 4 years old in September and finally I can hear her talk. Walaupun tak sempurna lagi tapi cukup lah sekadar I'm the mother paham aper yang dia nak. Then bila I fikir balik, a'ah la semalam pun during dinner she told me she wants soup! And sometimes she will tell me she wants pizza (which actually she meant pau kacang merah). Bila dia nak minum she now say "Mie, haus.." Instead of she used to shout for ayer! Ayer! ayer! Everytime she wants to drink. plus minus everything; Diya can actually talk now! Alhamdulillah.. Memang Diya is a bit late compare to other kids but she has improve alot. A whole lot! I am very proud of my kid here. Satu perasaan yang tak boleh nak describe. Hati tu rasa besar sangat bila Diya panggil, mintak nak makan nasi and I made her ikan masak kicap and she really makan nasi tu. Masa menyuapkan dia makan with my own hands tu rasa terharu sangat. Walau macm maner lapar myself sekali pun I can still wait and suap dia makan dulu untill she is done with her food.

I can remember last time masa I had to go through chemo and I was weak, my mom's maid had to suap diya makan, mandi and pakai kan baju tuk Diya and I got jelous! sometimes she even sleeps with her.. I cried in the room, but I know I had to let go Diya for a while, at least until I am strong enough to handle her again.. The moment I have more energy I will do all the things myself, I’ll bathe her, comb her hair, feed her and even play with her abit here and there. To think again, she was my strength when I was weak. I stayed strong for her.. Semua ni berlaku tanpa myself sedari.. Tak perasan langsung Diya is actually my strength yang datang dari maner pun I tak tau.. Alhamdulillah, dan I will always stay strong for her Insyaallah.

No comments:

Post a Comment