Tuesday 22 March 2011

Broccoli Oyster Sauce With Egg Tofu Mumy




Ha, satu lagi recipe sayur yang I selalu masak to match with my other home cook meal. Cepat, senang and SEDAP! I think I have posted something similar to his in my earlier posting, but it is okay, some fresh touch wouldn't harm lah kan...

The things you need:

Egg tofu in tubes slice them but not to thin because we are going to fry them.
Sayur broccoli dalam a bunch ker.. You can opt for other vegetable also but I love non- bitter ones.
Garlic say a few cloves
A few table spoon of oyster sauce
A table spoon of corn flour( to be mix with water)
Half cup water
Seasonings: Salt and pepper

How To Cook:

Fry the egg tofu in a stir fry pan, no need to deep fry. Just until they get slightly brownish. Can we skip this part? I suggest not because egg tofu is very soft and delicate; they will definitely put a side. Clean the broccoli and cut them as how you like. You can also add in fish ball or fish cake if you want to. Bruise the garlic and start to fry them. Add in the oyster sauce and the fried tofu, a little water for gravy. Add in the broccoli cut into small pieces, seasonings and stir a little longer. Not to long cause you wouldn't want mushy vegetable right? Lastly, remove from heat and add in the corn flour water mixture. Stir until thick and serve hot with any other dishes. It can match almost all dishes although I don't agree to have this with any kuah masak lemak hehehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment