Thursday 10 March 2011



Early morning before sending Diya to school i started thing already where shall i lepak today?? I need a place with FREE wifi (takder wifi pun takper sebenarnya, i can always work on offline mode, but with free wifi is better lah) .. So, walked Diya to her school, talked to her teacher sekejap, sign cash book for the fees i paid and off to look for my lepak spot! Maner pulak nak parkng nih, and some how lah ader kereta keluar bebetul depan starbucdks nih! Alahai, rezeki lah.. Its a sign for me to just makan here.. Then i thought; mahal pulak makan kat sini just for breakfast??? Plus sini takder nasi lemak??? But then i think again takper lah sesekali kan... Not like everyday i makan sini.. Yeah i know, i need to save up money more now. Diya is growing and i desprately need to 'come back' on my feet business wise and my newly chosen blogging career hehehhe.. Takper lah, i consider this as an early treat for me ( since i work so hard semalam on my cakes)!

So guys wish me all the best! I will workout my recipe more as i have a bunch of pictures of the food but NO written recipe yet! I also think i should have my small digital camera in my bag so that i can nice pictures with better quality for my blog, iinstead of using my 'mobile uploads' from Facebook hahahah...

Neways; menu i pagi nih is Toasted Sandwich with Black Tea Latte..


No comments:

Post a Comment