Wednesday 2 March 2011




This is my first visit to Pavillion after so long that the new mall has opened finally I decided to visit. Well, 1st impression wasn’t that good on me as I see the escalator from the parking space was quite narrow for me to push diya’s stroller there.. They don’t provide the long escalator for baby stroller and trolleys (well, not that I’ve seen) and the lift was very far from where I parked!

Once in the mall my impression was.. WOW!!! Gucci, Prada, LV and many more.. All super expensive brands! Floor was quiet and not many people walking around.. hmm.. Where is the kid’s area? Continue walking up and down until I finally noticed that there were more people on this floor/wing compare to where I was before.. Oh, no wonder lah cause the shops and brands here are more ‘common’ and ‘affordable’??? Well.. Overall I am not so fond of the mall lah, leceh to push strollers, lifts selalu full with working people and to my surprise most of them just don't  care bout others lelebih lagi mothers with kids like me. They push in although we all dah penuh ngan strollers dalam tu. Ader pulak yang tak nak give way to us dulu.. I guess that is the life style lah kalau mall dekat tetengah TOWN!

Even someone told me kalau nak pegi Pavillion tak boleh bawak anak-anak cause that is a place for shopping bukan with kids.. Well BABE... Sorry ler I dont shop WITHOUT my kid yer.. And FYI, I shop almost EVRYDAY :p :P :P




No comments:

Post a Comment