Monday 6 April 2009

My Mini Corner!







Finally!!!! I have my own space in the house now... Its my mini bar concept place for me to have my things on and do my work with my lap computer. Tho there is an office room in the house but I prefer my space to be in my master bedroom close to where my baby always is - In front of the TV definitely heheheh... Its easier as I always need to stay close to her and all that will be difficult if I have to stay in another room to do my work plus shes always calling for MIE.. MIE... MIE.. every time she can't see me.





Well my 'corner' is still not complete yet; It suppose to have down lights under the 1st shelf and some wall decos also some fresh flowers heheh... I choose the bar concept so Diya cant reach any of my things up 'there' and its pretty cool I think... Soon when everything has complete I will post the Ver2. of my space!





I'm very happy there and if any of you see me online means I'm 'there' on the bar stool typing heheheh...







Wat do all of you think of my new space?





2 comments:

  1. ahahaha... ya ya still here... I guess still can't let go of my habbit lepak kat 'Bars' dulu-dulu lah ek hahah... ya ya, wait for the ver2 soon..

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh mana nak beli stool tu? ikea eh? i need two stools for my kitchen counter.

    ReplyDelete