Tuesday 21 April 2009

Groceries Shopping!


Today I manage to get some groceries for the week… Lesser things to cook these days so I took the car keys, buckleup my pumpkin and off we go to the nearest grocer market.

Wow! Was I very surprised, very little things but very much to pay… now a day things are getting more expensive then before… Inflation and recession… what else can we do, food is a necessity though.. I try to save as much as I can, find better and cheaper substitute instead of getting the branded ones all the time… Surprisingly the local brand are quite good also… not bad.. Just get the one with ‘first choice’ stickers!



Lucky me Diya behaving well today at the supermarket, got her some rough brochure at the counter and I always keep a few of Ikea short pencils in my bag… She sits quietly and plays writing or drawing heheheh… sometimes I will just grab nice cute kiddies’ packet drinks for her to sip while I do my groceries shopping. Always keep tit bits in your handbag as they will always come in handy…


Happy Shopping Mommies

No comments:

Post a Comment