Monday 13 April 2009

An Hour of Education...

An Hour Everyday With Books.




Everyday or every two days a week I will make an effort to have Diya at her books cum play section in the house.. I will let her choose her own activity; sometimes she wants to draw, another she likes to read books and her favourite is peekaboo books! Everytime she opens the flip she will make the surprised noise like Haaaaa... Or Oh No... Hahahah... So funny.. And myself also must pretend the same lah hahahah...
She can handle books very well meaning she doesn't easily tear them and flip the pages properly. Tho I always get her the hard cover and pages book type just incase... She can even hold pencils and crayons properly and scatch roughly on papers. As for that I always get her the chunky type of pencil colors and removable crayons again just incase she scratches my white wall paint hehheheh...
After full satisfaction spending that particular hour with her, I will let her to her favourite DVDs again... Its ok, just monitor from far and make sure shes not too close to the tv... Mean while I will do my work online, the dvd can last at least for few hour heheheh...

2 comments:

  1. wow.. She's so focused and disciplined huh.. lucky you. My Damian tears the pages out of the book..even the hard cover ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah... takper slowly training hahaha...

    ReplyDelete