Friday 17 April 2009

Coffee Bean Mommies...

Mommies Nite Out


Simply a nite out for the mommies and their kids to catch things up! We 'lepak' at one of the coffee shop in Shah Alam. We always take turn; me an me bestest fren to drive up and down for meet ups! Now that we are staying so far from each other but still must make time for us together...






Light salad for the nite... Little sweetness for Diya with her Pure Chocolate Ice Blended... She loved the crutons on my salad so much and can't stop to munch them heheheh...




My favourite; Ceaser Salad with chicken. Only when Im with her can I eat 'my kind of food' ahahahaha...



These are a MUST for Debbie! Chinese Oriental Chicken Salad and COFFEE! Im still breast feeding so coffee is a definite NO NO for me, huhuhuhuh...




So there were we, chit chatting for hours mainly bout our kids now ahahaha.. We used to talk bout new arrival on handbags, shoes, clothing even the latest pirated DVDs heheheh but now we have so much to talk bout our kids and very little time of meeting ups... So.. Damian can dis... He climbs that... He pulls my hair... Well Diya now like dis... She can do like dat.... And so on... Hehehehe... Once she tried to carry Diya on her lap and Damian gets very annoyed and jelous mommy carries another baby ahahaha...






Later we manage to get some quick groceries and dumped the kids in the trolley... So funny... It was so full with noise the kids made till we took one of the pillow without paying.. Shhhhh...
Heheheh... They were quite heavy together so I had to control the front part and Debbie pushed from behind... I'm sure people were admiring us in handling the noise makers and at the same time get our groceries FAST!







I thank God Diya behave well most o the time in her car seat while I drive safely home...

2 comments:

  1. it's so much fun going out with our babies kan.. later when we have more, i wonder how.. sure kecoh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahaha... ya la i think i want another one soon... but with u la later we can have same activities together ahahaha... nak pregnant pun nak plan..

    ReplyDelete