Tuesday 21 April 2009

Diya and her sheep

Every morning when she wakes up she will grab her sheep! One day I brought her to the mall and she saw it and just won’t let go of the sheep. No matter how much I tried to convince or manipulate her into taking another smaller and cheaper doll she still wants the sheep; lucky it was on sale 70% off and I have enough cash in my bag heheheh… I still wonder what attracts her so much to it. Still she sleeps with her ‘masam cat’ but at least now she has another thing to cling on…




She will then carry it all over the room and finally stops in front of the TV and watch her cartoon. Now she’s a cartoon freak! That’s the only thing she does everyday and night. The last time was ‘Madagascar’, ‘Cars’, then later ‘Monsters Inc’ and now ‘Nemo’! she watches them over and over again. I can hardly watch TV that’s why I have plenty of time for my internet things heheheh… I write and collect recipes, write stories of Diya and mine too, I chat with my friends online, learn and read things on the NET especially now I’m sooooo into writing! I’m



learning to write short articles; just that I can’t really decide on what to specifically write. I’m thinking more on my express cooking for urban moms, since most of my friends have no time to cook (career mommies) or thinks cooking is a very messy thing to do. They let their MAID everything. My Idol is Nigella Lawson the lovely British chef. She is very motherly and beautiful and cooks splendid everyday food! Oh, I so want to be like her…

Ok, back to Diya and her sheep;




She will make the sheep sits and starts to talk to it… every time I teach her ‘saying… saying sheep’ she kiss it just how she kisses me heehaw…




3 comments:

  1. Luckily she's not addicted to the pacifier ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. erk, terasa aku ko kata let MAID do evrything...hahhaa..siut ko...nak perli aku lah tuh...takper2 ..untuk Q the first 2/3 times aku masakkan tau ..tapi pastu aku ajar maid aku camner nak masak untuk Q ..hehehe...

    comeylah diya, ada lah mender dia nak cling on, si Q ko tau nak cling kat mana? hmmm..sendiri mau ingat lah .. dia takder pet pet yg dia suka cling on... nenen jugak pilihan hati...macam2 aku belikan ..tak jalan dude...sabar jer aku...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wei wati... not u la... some outsiders I always see in the mall la... I meant most of them jerk heheh... ko ader maid but u always around in the house heheheh..

    takper Diya dulu pun mcm Q gaks tapi lama2 dia yg pilih sendiri aper dia nak...

    ReplyDelete