Friday 3 April 2009

Diya Lately...


I just realized how my baby has grown so much... She is starting to talk but mostly in her own language lar (God knows wat) but sometimes she immitates wat we say. She now can say 'oh, NO' if something fell down or she dropped something ker even if she sees somebody else droppeed anything. Surprisngly siap ader 'sleng' American tuh! miahahahah...





The cheeky smile myself also cannot tahan lah... want to get angry also can't... Let say she did something not right ker, once I make dat angry tone she will quickly run towards me and grab my leg then start to talk to my face with the cute little lips, how can I ever get angry?






Sometimes I bring her to the mall without the stroller and just let her sit in the trolley the mall provides, let her hold something soft and she will be quiete there, heheheh... I try not to pamper her so much with the stroller and let her walk most of the time till she gets really tired, get her to a baby room and breastfeed her till she sleeps and I can get my rest too..






She LOVES all da coins ride!!! Anything and almost everything she will try and mumy MUST get ready with loads of COINS! ahahahaha... She knows where the coin slot is and keep pointing to it everytime her ride finishes... When da machines starts to move she will make da VROOMM... VROOMM... noise! soooo funny...






Ball pool!!! Her favourite of the day... Everyweek say few days only Iwill let her play in a pol of water. She has eczema so long time in the water is a big NO NO for her or else her skin will get dry and itch. Its just a mini pool (easier for me to clean it later) where i will lay it on the floor of the lower ground bathroom of the house, they are slightly bigger than other bathrooms...







This is my view everytime before I go to sleep or after I wake up in the morning.... What a LOVELY view...


No comments:

Post a Comment