Monday 6 April 2009

Am I Spoiling Her?

Sometimes I wonder; am I spoiling her? Most of the time I just let her have whatever she wants.. I even bring breakfast up to the room and let her eat while watching cartoons or shall i say her favourite movie? Monsters Inc and Cars... Those two dvds is a must!









She love to sit on her baby chair booster, well im trying to get her own mini sofa (wait till i have save enough or sell plenty of my cuppies hehehe) as the chair is almost too small for her already hehehhe...











With a plate of her favourite breakfast food; Vanilla pancake with maple syrup sometimes strawberry jam and her Ribena drink she can stay there for hours provided her fav thing to watch is ON lah!









And after a while the TV watches her...



I hope im not spoiling her much, after all shes my ONLY baby for now... heheheh.. now im trying to get her more organized. make her mini schedule, like few hours on tv (so i can do my work on da NET heheh..), then few hours on her play room get her with some books, then lunch either outside or homecooked food and even some days i'll take her to the play land in one of the malls... I think that I should be doing with her, lucky me able to stay home and jaga her myself... Lets see if I can stick to the plans heheheh... Wish me luck!

1 comment: