Wednesday 4 August 2010

“What Distance I’d Go for My Other Half”


How far will I go for my other half? To what extend will I sacrifice for him? All the way… I will go all the way for him.. No words can describe how big my love is for him and nothing can be measured to show how much I love him.
End of 2009 when we knew I have cancer, he never shed any tears nor show any worries and despite everything I had to go through, he stayed strong for me.. I lost my hair, my nails blacken, my skin became pale, I am three sizes bigger now compare to I was before and still he would say “takper mumy, nanti mumy ok lah balik, ni semua sementara jer” he bared with me all the pain I had to go through during my treatment, listened to all my cries and tolerated all my nonsense until everything is done. Never complains.
I will stay strong for you.. Be with you during the ups and downs..
You are the answer to my lonely prayers..
You are an angel from above..
I was so lonely till you came to me..
With the wonder of your love...
You mean everything to me..
So.. how far will I go?
 
All the way dear..
For those who want to get free tickets from Nuffnang to watch “Going The Distance” please visit Nuffnang website and join us.

6 comments:

  1. simple.... but its all the way from ure heart.... love it..i m sure muk will appreciate it

    ReplyDelete
  2. hai rina.. tq baca blog sue heheheh.. sedih kan?? sue pun sedih jugak huhuhuuhh.. thanx beb.. thanx..

    ReplyDelete
  3. amboii..amboiii.... hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  4. aida.. heheheh... biasalah ader masa kita kat atas ader masa kita kat bawah plak kan?? tapi kalau sue sandar kat asben sue ni skang rasanye boleh senget sebelah jugak lah hehehe... i am 3 sizes bigger now :p

    bie: i so wanna win dis ticket!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple.. tp sedih coz it's true story...

    Thanks 4 sharing that moment n feeling

    ReplyDelete