Monday 23 August 2010

Oyster Mushroom Goreng Tempura



Yang ini is mushroom goring tempura. Asal usul masakan ini is I pegi pasar ramadhan Kota Damansara and saw this dish and I got the idea to make my own. Sangat senanng masakan nih.. tutup mata pun boleh buat lah heheheh..

Things you need:

Oyster mushroom definitely, tepung goring tempura sama ada bancuh sendiri or beli “ready pack”. As for myself I guna “ready pack” jer, senang nak bancuh and fast enough also taste sedap. i use some seasoning too or else the flor bater wil taste bland.

Hot To Make:
 
Mix the tempura flour with some water according to the measurement; add in some seasoning; salt and pepper to taste. For tempura frying you would not be needing any eggs for the coating. Deep the cleaned mushroon in the batter and deep fry. Tos until oil are dried and serve warm heheheh… senang giler..

No comments:

Post a Comment