Tuesday 10 August 2010

Sue Mengeluh…

Sue Mengeluh…

Haih… asik nak menegluh jer sejak semalam.. it all started bila I masak macaroni and cheese tapi tak jadi. What went wrong? Tasha if you’re reading this entry, do help me out here huhuhuhu.. I got so excited when you gave me the recipe but I altered it to my liking and it turned out to be NOT to my liking at al huhuhuhuh..

I used; cream cheese, garlic powder, a bit of butter, a bit of milk, a bit of double cream, pinch of salt and double boiled everything in a ceramic bowl. It wasn’t yellowish in color like I expected and ended up adding more butter to it! At 1st it was sticky-sticky and I thought I don’t add enough milk and so again I added more milk top of that I add double cream. Haihh… I tasted, bland jer so I tambah garam pulak padahal I used SALTED butter tau.then lama-lama everything starts to melt slowly and I served them warm lah.. And of cause, Diya lah I punyer bahan eksperimen hhehehehe.. Surprisingly dia suka jugak makan tapi tak lah banyak sangat dia makan but still she had half small bowl.. frust punyer pasal I tak lah amik gambar mac&cheese tuh and picture of Diya makan huhuhuh..

Still nak mengeluh..

Hari nih I bagun awal pagi, dikejutkan oleh my fren Cik Tasha as early as 6.15am then I turun bawah jogging and walking for about 2km then I balik. Terus I masak lunch; chicken curry, sambal tempe and sayur kobis goring with tofu puff and mushroom, lepas tu I mandi dah tu mengadap laptop. Tenung .. punyer tenung… punyer tenung.. masih lagi tenung.. adoi! What’s going on with me lah? Then I started to type, I bukak word and feeling blank looking at the blank screen and so I changed the background color to black with white font. Hoping still to able to write.. haih, takkan lah sebab Mac & Cheese sampai jadik depress macam nih?? Hehe.. so until now ni je lah yang I type.. keluhan jerk..


See you all in my next entry..






2 comments:

  1. bestnyer, setiap pagi pergi jogging dengan member...! go go go!

    wahh..mac & cheese..!sedapnyer! nanti kiter datang rumah awak, awak buatkan ye! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nape byk ngeluh ni..u xleh la ngeluh2..nti i ngeluh gak nti..hehe

    ReplyDelete