Saturday 7 August 2010

I have Started Baking Again.







Hey.. I am back in business! Pumpkinmumycupcakes! Been more than 7 months or so since my last baking projects. Finally after my treatment semua dah habis and now I am back on track. Susah jugak to start all over again, most of my customers agaknya still thinking I tengah bercuti from my baking and I had to browse again all my contacts and get in touch with them.. ramai yang tak tau kenapa I cuti and ramai yang ingat I cuti mengandung and bersalin hehehehe… sorry lah you alls.. I tak terus terang dari awal.. I was diagnosed with breast cancer early this year and undergo all the treatment I am supposed to maka sebab tu lah I bercuti dari baking but fret no more as I am now back in business! With loads of exciting promotions and many FUN n new designs
Rasanya macam lama betul I tak bake cakes kan??? Hehe.. rindu betul.. tapi I kena start slowly lah sbb I belom sepenuhnya recovered from my treatment kan.. Still kena “kayuh pelan-pelan” lah ahaks.. ader jugak lah few fresn requested new flavours like Red Velvet cupcakes, local fruit flavors cupcakes, cream cheese frosting and banyak lagi lah.. I will try my best lah to add those requests and make some samples too hehe.
So wish me luck guys..




No comments:

Post a Comment