Friday 26 March 2010

A Friend..

Envy?

NOT IN A BAD WAY BUT GOOD WAYS tau hheheheh…


Yes I am.. of my frens… today I saw one of my online fren’s mobile upload and her and I think she looks SUPERB! She’s a mother of four, fulltime mom and has a home based business and she is SUPERB! As I know her hubby is mostly out of the country and she handles almost everything in her house. Tho she’s da busiest mom I have ever known but she still manage to make herself look so good n presentable. She’s happy most of the time, cooks for her kids, sends them almost everywhere and yet she never fails to update her facebook and her blog and she ‘tweets’ too!!! How can she be so good? Where does she learns everything?

Can I ever be like her? Can I have da confidence she has? Can I handle things like she does? Maybe im still young n has less experience in handling marriage n kids? She is my idol. Looking at her n reading bout her makes me stronger to have n maintain my own home business, takes care of Diya closely(since I only have her so more benefit to me lah hehe) and she makes me feel I definitely made da rite choice quitting my job and became WAHM (Working At Home Mom). I plan also to home tutor my toddler once she starts school nanti.

Ps: hheheheheheh…


No comments:

Post a Comment