Tuesday 23 June 2009

Not My Cupcake!


Today my fren and I decided to tryout other cupcakes than mine, so we went to Sunway Damansara; one of the cake decorating tools outlet (mostly products from Wilton) and tryout their cupcakes. They have an attached café with the shop that sells all sorts of cupcakes in various flavors! Cute they were. I took chocolate cupcake with chocolate buttercream frosting and my fren CT had Vanilla cupcake with strawberry filling and chocolate buttercream frosting.

Diya is Lovin it! How come? She must be bored with my cakes already eheheheh… the cakes are very cute with very simple flowers decoration and meant for eating type (I mean not so fancy type drawings…)

I would definitely make mine like them if it’s for my family occasions.

Diya finished the whole piece!

2 comments:

  1. ya la millie... sajer nak rasa kek org lain plak... hope nanti one day i can own a small takeout place like theirs la ehehheh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie Moreira6 July 2009 at 07:09

    haha.. all kids like chocolate! maybe thats why..

    ReplyDelete