Thursday 18 June 2009

Brownie For Diya


I just had to try out my aunt’s brownie recipe. She emailed me one day and I haven’t had any time to make them until this day! They are so easy to bake and idiot proof eheheh… just melted butter+cocoa powder+wheat flour+baking powder+eggs+sugar+chocolate chips! Just mix everything together and Walla, Yummie brownie!



Diya couldn’t wait to taste them and keep standing infront of the oven most of the time while sipping her favorite grape vitagen drink (now I allow her one bottle per day coz shes older and her eczema is not so bad anymore hehehe). That is why I still bake her deserts so I can control her allergies on food. Flavorings, eggs, milk, and much more shes allergic to mostly outside food and ready made or instant deserts. Poor baby… if I have the ice cream machine I would definitely make her non-dairy ice cream so she have treats like other normal kids eheheheh…


The end product; Dark Chocolate Brownie with Warm Chocolate Sauce.


6 comments:

  1. lupa nak caka..diya nak jadi cake checker lah ..duk depan oven ..so comey ..patung tak tinggal weh ...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahaha... mmg sedap beb, nanti kalau aku ader guests ker kan aku bleh buat ni mmg cepat n sedap.

    ha la diya skang dah pandai makan aper aku bake so dia tunggu depan tu, kucing tu penyedapkan lagi la lidah dia muahahahah...

    ReplyDelete
  3. u ni mmg terer masak la! dah meleleh air liur i ni! choc sauce tu u buat mcmana?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello babe;

    choc sos tu senang jerk! da measurement is 1:1 means i use 100ml whipping cream and melt dengan 100g dark chocolate bar(any brand u like la hersyes sedap) and u tunggu dia cool down untill thick for u to spread. senang giler... kalau i nak cepat i masuk fridge n kejap2 kacau sampai pekat eheheh...

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg... my air liur meleleh-ing oredi..

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey, ill make some for u soon...

    ReplyDelete