Monday 15 June 2009

Diya and her ponytail hair…

She was so shy to take any pictures that morning… at first lar… but later her pose was better; I had her hair tied up that day. She hated every time I tie up her hair!

She look a little bit tan coz the week before sha had a super FUN day at the pool with Damian… Anyways… Her hair is getting longer everyday and I soooo wanna have her with long hair, so I just have to bear looking her messy most of the time eheheheh….

Shes starting to show her face more coz I keep saying “eh, cantik nyer baby tu… cantil la, baju merah, rambut ikat mcm tu cute la…” then only she starts to get excited eheheh..


She looks so cute in her red sporty dress I got from one of da Japanese baby outfit shop in 1 Utama – Life Baby. I hardly put dress on her I just prefer her to wear jeans. Maybe I shld start make her wear dress la or else she will turn out like me when I was small – very BOYISH!

Does'nt she looks like Darla in Nemo the cartoon?

5 comments:

  1. halamak...jelesnya aku sue ...bila lah aku leh ikat rambut q camni yerk!! abau jer lah ..lama btol aku tunggu nak dekat setahun ..tak dapat2 agi nak ikat ..jgn kata ponytaill, cat tail kontot pun susah beb!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahha... ko nih kelakar siot ahahah... tu la mmg best kan rambut gegirl bleh ikat2 eheheh... tapi diya susah sikit la nak ikat rambut, dia marah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey there... wa... tq tq tq.. yeah kids r so adorable kan? tu la i rasa she can wear dresses already la, bukan aper dulu sbb belom jalan properly so i takut dia jatuh2 n scratch her knee but lately better can even run a bit. yeah il get more dresses and yes true, brand outlet tu banyak dress and not expensive too coz for kids i rasa not worth la beli mahal2 kan?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie Moreira20 June 2009 at 12:36

    omg... she looks sooooo cute with her ponytail! Her eyes look bigger when you tie up her hair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah, now aku training her to ikat rambut, plus i sooo rimas to c her hair messy lar..

    ReplyDelete