Tuesday 16 June 2009

Debbie

Debbie

This is Debbie. I have known her since we were 7 years old. We have always been in the same class EVERY year. We attended mandarin class and her uncle Jo always brings us for tosai before class starts. We can only tahan for two days in the mandarin class ehehehhe…

We grew up together and stay frens together until now. Even our babies are almost the same age! I hope they can be frens like their moms are ehehehe…

Debie is the most determined person I have ever met. She always knows what she wants and what is best for her and everything she does has no regrets. She knows me the best. Even I don’t know me like she does. She is a very strong woman and now she is a SUPERMOM! She can hold Diya and Damian at one time and still pay for the food at the counter ahahahah...

This is our coffee night after having our own child.

Now that we already have kids we still be close to each other at all times… she keeps me strong all the time and stay strong behind me no matter what I decide to do. Always the positive side of me and see me the part I hardly know I am.

One thing that we both love to do together until now is hangout at coffee shops. Always!


This is mostly or coffee meetups, salad sharing and sometimes BIG lunch!

The only thing she never misses is my BIRTHDAY! Every year she will have at least a small piece of cake for me. And we always love to celebrate our birthday at coffee shops; her favourite is Coffee Bean. We love to share salads together infect we share almost everything together except for MEN! We have totally different taste on MEN ahahahah!


This is when we celebrated my 24th, 25th and 26th birthday

But the most happening birthday I have ever had was on my 27th birthday! She took me to ‘JUNGLE” in KL and others were HISTORY ahahahah…


This picture was on the night of her wedding and lunch after her registration ceremony.


Damian is already one year on his 1st birthday party.

Now that we are married, we have limited time together but still we keep intouch thru emails, messenger all the time. Gossips? Yeah, always eheheh… we both have families now and she is still on my VIP list. I talked to her almost about everything and everyday. Even a small tiny winy bit of my mind I will quickly text her or just email her like Bie, I think I need this or that? And she will go why u need those? Remember you must always save money tau… and so on… eheheh…

We try to get our kids close together most of the time

~~~~I LOVE U BIE~~~~

4 comments:

  1. Debbie Moreira16 June 2009 at 06:29

    wahhh.... i can cry reading your post! and i love you too my bestest friend in the whole wide world! :) we have so many good memories kan... mostly censored tho.. hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie Moreira16 June 2009 at 06:38

    haha! i forgot about the mandarin class.. it was a torture! I can't remember even one mandarin word! and uncle joe.. miss him too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahahaha... ya ya especialy my 28th birhtday night! yeah da mandrin class i can only spell my name for few days jerk lepas tu hampeh ahahaha...

    ReplyDelete