Tuesday 16 June 2009

Damian’s 1st Birthday Party

Diya attended her 1st fren’s party; Damian turned 1 yay!!!! She met few other frens also, Qarissa came with her mommy n daddy and other Debbie’s cousins… Diya was the ‘Balloon Queen’ that night.


She loves balloons sooo much but poor mommy hates them ehehehh… I can never tahan any balloons. So phobia! Of coz the other kids made FUN of me being so scared of balloons but after awhile they really understand kot ahahahah…

Diya had so much fun that day with Damian, Qarisa and also other baby lovers adult, Debbie has so many ‘funky aunts’ ahaks!

As all of you can see Diya always have all Damian’s toys with her and surprisingly Damian will share all his toys with Diya too. Qarissa is the youngest there but she reacts well with the environment and keep making the ah.. ah.. ah.. and gah.. gah.. gah.. sound when anybody approaches her. I guess its worth all her mom’s effort and money sending her to gymboree every week ehehehe...


Debie and Diana cook the whole feast that night and the sambal ikan bilis petai was SUPERB! She can really manage to cook for her huge family members’ tau, I'm so surprised. Must learn to organize party like this la so happening and I can budget my food too. And this time I get to see how the ‘Moreira Pie’ was made! I crave so much of that pie when I was pregnant last time!

3 comments:

  1. tu la aku sibuk sgt sampai aku lupa pasal ni huhuhuh... banyak lagi nih nak kena tulis sume pending ehehehh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie Moreira20 June 2009 at 12:38

    next time Diana makes her sambal, i freeze some for you ya..

    ReplyDelete