Tuesday 23 June 2009

My Hobby

~~~~My Fondant Set Tools~~~~

Finally I got myself a basic fondant set tool for my fondant work on cupcakes… I learnt the basics using buttercream and freehand drawings by myself through trial and error and guided by few Wilton cake decorating DVDs and now I’m ready to start using fondant for my cupcakes. I need more tools definitely once im familiar with the basics and later I can go get the more advanced sets ehehhe.. im a fast learner and very determined to learn new things

This cupcake business of mine started as a hobby of mine in baking cakes and pastries. Normally I would just make them for close frens and they mostly encourage me to make it as my fulltime thingy (besides taking care of Diya ofcoz) and here I am.. Diya is still small and breastfeeding for me to leave her and attend classes so I’m postponing my cake decorating class until shes ready. Soon.. eh, soon..

Im very proud to be able to have a hobby that makes money eheheh.. but mostly im very happy to see my fans’s happy face everytime they see their cupcakes done by me! Full satisfaction! So guys… wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment