Tuesday 12 May 2009

Happy Mother’s Day Mumy!

We had an early morning that day… woke Diya up for her morning bath but she keeps running in the room and end up on my bed! Nice pose though… ahaks! Playing with my makeup bag and refuse to shower; I simply grab her and off to the bathroom!

Then rush to my mom’s place in Gombak for ‘makan’ along came with were my sister and her family also for ‘makan-makan’. I made my mom her favorite cake; Marble Buttercake and my sister got her the Crab Tree shampoo set which my mom LOVE sooooo much!

So much of FOOD!!




My Marble Buttercake gift for my mom

Butter cake with swirl of dark chocolate batter… yummy…
After lunch and all the nice food and deserts we went to 1 Utama ‘jalan-jalan’ and I got myself a pair of running shoes for me to jog and hopefully loose weight. Not to forget Diya got a pair of cool Nike shoes for running and soccer ball also!



So the next day we all went jogging early morning and Diya enjoyed her time at the children’s playground with her soccer ball… never seen her so happy playing like this day, she runs all over the place while clapping, shouting, attempts to jump up and down and more running!!!!



Later that evening I baked my family recipe of Chocolate Chips Cookies which I use to sell loads of them in the past; for my sister’s mom’s day gift and few other frens who’s celebrating it also… yeah, I definitely can bake so my baking has always been the best gift ever to anybody ehehheh…


…HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY…

No comments:

Post a Comment