Tuesday 26 May 2009

Diya Is Older…

I just realized That Diya is already 1year and 8months! She has grown soooo much! So lovely to have her with me all the time and watch her grow like this. I always get to see all her 1sts... first sound, first smile, first turn, first crawl, first step, everything! Lucky me to be able to see all that during my first experience becoming a parent...

She listens better to me, behaved well most of the time and best of all very understanding… sometimes if I cry of tiredness or stress ness or even just upset over some things, she seems like understands and came to me pat me on my hand... Very touching. How can I ever live without her, now that I have been loving her so much...? I can never imagine my life without her anymore... everything I have in mind or plans will include her or else mission aborted ahaks!

She LOVES Kung Fu Panda so much and the other day I took her out to the movie place in Cineleisure where they have all this movie characters model kind of thing. Surprisingly she was so scared of it! Once I put her down I had to run away and snap her pictures! She does recognize the cartoon though, few attempts on the Kung Fu action and RUN away from it! Ahahah… sooo funny that time.




She likes to play peek-a-boo with me every time she sees small kids play area anywhere. There she was at the IT centre where they have a kids area so parents can shop there happily while the kids sits there.. They also provide a computer there for the elderly kids perhaps. Everywhere I go I will have her with me. She is my version of “GUCCI” handbag!

6 comments:

  1. she's ur Gucci Gucci hotahey...kekeke

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahahah... tu la dat also can lah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahha...so cute lah this chubby fella!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie Moreira27 May 2009 at 22:45

    haha! I like the Kung Fu Panda part.. priceless pictures of her running away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. tu la penakut betul, kelakar giler...

    ReplyDelete
  6. eheheh... ya ya must try.. i must get stocks n groceries too ehehehe

    ReplyDelete