Saturday 23 May 2009

Hair Products..

Lately I have been soooo bz to make time for hair at hair salons. But still I need to TLC (Tender, Loving, Care) of my long hair.. After flipping through magazines and I finally decided on a few hair products and off I went to get them!

I got myself the Schwarzkopf, Gliss Kur Range-Total Repair shampoo for my daily wash and the Elseve royal Jelly hair mask from Loreal. Also I got the Elseve, Damage Care range with concentrated reconstructor leave in treatment. Surprisingly these products are not as expensive as I tot it would be..


Back home excited mostly, I straight away tried all the products that nite and with my magic hair tools; hair dryer+Vidal Sassoon with clip hair brush+Vidal sassoon steam hair iron I started to blowdry and groom my hair. The products were amazing and worked well on my hair! Even After 3 days my hair still smells good and behaved well…

I don’t need to go hair salons after all, just few hours couple of days in a week will make me look as good and best of all I feel good too! So try out….

4 comments:

  1. wah so gud...buatkan aku lah beb ..aku nih bab2 jaga rambut mmg dr dulu sampai skang fail..i dont really take gud care of my hair ..hahaa..sebab dia dah lebat & mmg tak payah nak jaga lebih2 ..ahaks..tapi kalau muka, mmg habis beribu...lucky after giving birth...semua jerawat aku dah hiding kat mana2 ntah ..hahaha..takyah apa prodcut pun skang! jimat jimat...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hih hih hi ... I don't remember spending a dime on my hair hih hi hi.. exagerate ler sket nih! Tapi princess2 aku 3 orang tuh, walawei, entah brapa ratus dah abih kat rambut jer ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie Moreira23 May 2009 at 22:54

    don't forget to try the Clairol leave in conditioner for straight hair. It smells wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i cdnt find dat one la... is it da spray type? like last time we bot at bodyshop? eh body shop now sale 3 days only everythins mostly is 50%-70% off!

    ReplyDelete