Friday 22 May 2009

After Jog Dinner…

That evening my sister and I went for an evening jog around our gated housing area… Of coz Diya was with us! We jog while she sat in her stroller. We had to jog a little fas as she easily gets bored in there ahahaah… Then we jog.. jog.. and more jogging ehehehe…

Later after the long slow run we felt for SALAD and my sis keep telling me how the new ‘Shanghai Salad’ at TGIF being her new favourite thing to eat! So, waiting for Abg Harry back from work and later off we go to Plaza Damas TGIF!

I like the out let here better as it is more quiete and more families dining in rather than happening and noisy eheheh…

at first I could’nt choose between the shanghai salad and TGIF’s famous ceaser salad with grilled chicken.. Tempted with other table’s menu tho I finally settled down on the shanghai salad! Sweet kinda of sour (hope you readers understand what I mean eheheh…) dressing with peeled oranges scattered on the plate among the grilled chicken breasts; SUPERB!

I finished the whole huge plate of the colourful leaves and still helping Diya with her food! Ahahahha… meaning to say I eat for TWO! I don’t feel that bad as I had few hours of good jogging before ehehehe…


Diya had her own mini dinner… two mini burgers with orange and fries… She really had FUN with her food especially the fries! She behaved well that nght and sat quietely beside me (maybe shes scared of Abg Harry; who knows) ahaks… she had whole half o the bread, half burger meat and a bunch of FRIES, other than that the food goes to ME! Ahahahaha…

Later we took her for the kiddie ride nearby and she insists staying in the car until she finishes all mommy’s coins! Still fresh and hyper, we brot her jalan-jalan little bit more and strait to the car… Nice FOOD and nice exercise for the both of us…..


2 comments:

  1. Debbie Moreira22 May 2009 at 06:07

    Takpe.. its only salad so not much calories. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahah... tu la watie, sedap sikit hati au dengar debi punyer pembakaran semangat kat aku nih ahahaha...

    ReplyDelete