Wednesday 15 July 2009

Sleeping Beauty

Everyday this is what I see first thing in the morning... before sleep and and right after Im awake. It is always in my mind what’s in her dream when she sleeps? Me? Ice cream? My brownie? Eheheh... most of the time she sleeps with a smile but sometimes she cries... few time a night she will cry. I wonder what she sees in her sleep...

Well... now shes a bit older and has a new habbit of sleeping with mommy... huishhh… quite difficult or me la coz everytime she needs to sleep she must have me with her. How mumy suppose to do work la? Eheheh… it doesn’t matter to her whether she hold my hand, my feet even my finger as long she holds something of me; the moment I try to slip away she will notice me moving and starts to cry huhuhuhu… so I will go ok ok mumy stay ok mumy wait till u sleep…………

I wonder what will happen to her if i'm not around one day.

5 comments:

  1. i know i know! if u r not around 1 day...she'll cry. heheehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! really cute sleeping beauty..

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's so sweetttttttttttt.......!! truly sleeping beauty lah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ehehehe... thanx to all moms... tu la cute but sometimes kasik pening kepala la ini budak muahahahah...

    ReplyDelete
  5. ehehehe... lar yer ker? ingat sue sorang jerk partime 'jaga' ahahaha...

    ReplyDelete