Monday 13 July 2009

My Brownie Decorating

This is me with my brownie ehehehe…

Last Saturday my mom had some guests coming over to her place for dinner and so she asked me to make my brownie as her desert menu. So there I was with my cupcake tool box and an early preparation of buttercream frosting for her brownie ehehehe… while I was working I hadn’t notice people were surrounding me and watching me decorating all the pieces of brownie it felt wiered because all this while I only work alone at home and only diya is my BIG FAN eheheh…


Anyways, I managed to decorate the brownies with some flower details and my ganache frosting. I had all the brownies cut into 16 pieces (I think medium bite sizes) for everyone to enjoy and place them in a silver medium size paper cups for more exclusive looks... Presentation matters the most eheheh...

I wish I can attend cake decorating school soon. All this while I learn through experience and trial & error, I really need to learn on the techniques of cake decorating as lately I am sooooo into bakings! As soon I have enough money I sure will attend the course I have always wanted to eheheh…

Hopefully one day I will succeed in my baking business…

2 comments:

  1. You can also get decorating inspirations from your surroundings..it doesnt have to follow the "baking n decorating norm", lagi "lain" deco you, lagi lah org tahu yg tu Pumpkinmumy's cupcakes..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish u best best of luck in ur baking kerjaya babe!! i'd like to share with u a link about the cake deco class @ cake connection. i guess u shud have heard of that shop rite?

    check it out this blog, by Mama Min (patrick teoh's wife):

    http://mamamin.wordpress.com/2009/05/03/the-star-sat-2-may-2009/

    ReplyDelete