Monday 13 July 2009

Diya on A Lazy MONDAY…

Here is Diya on a lazy Monday morning… why do I say Lazy MONDAY morning instead of Sunday normally? Its becoz I always have Monday blues ehehe so I always make MONDAY as my official off day from cake orders and house work!

Like always… I will make Diya her breakfast whis her favourite is Vanilla pancake with maple syrup; sometimes I’ll serve with fresh fruits like banana or mango (strawberry is always for me not yet for Diya eheheh) and she LOVE them soooo much ehehe…

Lucky me she behaves well when it comes to her food especially her pancake eheheh, so she sits well on the high stool (ofcoz im always beside her just incase) and enjoys her food and drinks. I place the stool in between the living room and my kitchen so she can watch TV while having breakfast. I serve warm straight from the pan as she likes and she always wants more. Now she can easily have 3-4 pieces alone! But I make in small sizes la so she can hold herself if she wants to…


Mumy Love Diya so MUCH!!!

6 comments:

  1. wa..sedapnye brastfast diya,vanilla pancake...xpenah wat.ade resepi ke..

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh, ader recipe tu cuba tgk under my recipes. kalau takder ckp ek nanti sue post. eheheh banyak sgt tuli sampai lupa ahaks..

    ReplyDelete
  3. tomeinya Diya makan ..so cute & behave duk atas kerusi tuh..hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummm dah lama tak makan pancakes! Maple syrup ada lagi dlm pantry cabinet tu haaa :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yum yum yum...nak sikit vanilla pancake!! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. ehehehe... ha, ader maple syrup tu buat la ramai nak tuh eheheh... i pun nak rasa jugak.

    ReplyDelete