Monday 14 February 2011

What More Do I want In Life?


What else can I ask for in my life?
I just celebrated my 31th birthday few days back with friends and family, had cakes, pastas, salad and all SEDAP drinks oh.. And even caramel pudding! Loads of laughter, good health, surrounded by love ones, good gifts etc… Alhamdulillah…
On the very same day last year I celebrated at home with a small cake surrounded by my small family during my chemo session, I had no hair, weak most of the time, gained weight as if I’m 7 months pregnant, pale skin, black nails etc.. Yet still I am around.. I remember on that that day I wished ONLY for my health. I just want to get better and start everything all over again. I was very scared that I wont be around to celebrate my daughter’s birthday anymore or be around her while she’s growing up. Alhamdulillah, God granted my wish..
This year I still wish for the same; good health and for me to be around and raise my daughter up. I am happier now and recovering from all the treatment I went through last year, taking small steps each day. A day after I went for my routine medical checkup and doc said I am in a TIP TOP condition and will be ok for many many long years lagi, Insyaallah.
For a treat to myself I got me a good book by my favorite and only author I have ever read Second Chance by Jane Green! Despite this I still wish for a White Blackberry Torch to be mine this year hehehehe…


2 comments:

  1. so sweet lah entry nih ..:) i like ...;) congrats dude ..keep it up okeh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haahah... tq beb!!1 especially tuk sokongan ko tuh!

    ReplyDelete