Wednesday 23 February 2011

Our Short Vacation



Well.. Since myself never been to anywhere since I have Diya with me, so this one day I think why not I just take few days to myself and Diya and stay at the nearest hotel.. I dont need to go far lah to have the same ‘holiday’ feeling, plus I have always LOVE the city. So I took the smallest package they have here 3 days and 2 nights and pack our things for a short day mini vacation in the city. This place is cool.. I LOVE the city view from my room, room service is not that bad although I wonder how come front desk officers doesn't have perfect English like I always assume they would be. Well.. Im willing to close one eye lah bout that as long as they understands me and send all my needs here to the room!

Why I choose Eastin? Not like others who prefers beach view, green view etc.. Well, coz 1st of all it is not a plan, simply spontaneously to take a short time off for myself and Diya.. Spending time together.. I know Diya is always busy with her ‘my pad’ and myself stuck in front of my laptop all the time but this is just the way we spend our time together, we sit side by side with our preferred gadgets, watch/write/play them together.. Nothing wrong with that. I know, its not normal like how others spend quality time together but yes this is our own way.. Another reason why I like city hotels coz I just LOVE the city view, near to the malls, easy to find food and get anything we need, internet all the way for all of us and many more.. So I am not so green/beach kinda person.. Its OK.. Once in a while, cool jugak lah kalau nak bercuti kat pantai sana sini tapi still I think places with theme park, animal park which kiddies would definitely love suits me and my family more. What is the point kalau we all cuti but im not happy takder internet access, diya gets grumpy cant watch her favourites kan??? Different people has different ways of doing things I guess.. And maybe Diya is still too young to understand appreciating nature yet..

I brought Diya to the pool just now, not so big as I thought it would be, but nice and comfy enough.. Surprisingly diya prefers the bath tub than the pool! Sighhss... So next time I know lah to get a room with nice bathroom and maybe with a view from the bathroom heheheh... Room service is sooooo cool... I wish to have room service at home boleh tak?? Hahhaha... Menu looks so sedap! With just a call and wallah!! makanan pun sampai.. TV channels not bad, lama betul tak tgk hotel TV channels.. I can still remember when I was small I used to follow my mom whenever she has outstation job and would enjoy staying and dining in hotels. I love the video arcade they normally provide, but best of all I just cant wait to go back in the room and watch TV! Maybe masa tu belom ader astro and all kan so only kat hotel boleh watch international movies. Like my generation, You-Tube! Diya watches everything there.. That is why internet access is superbly important to us. Eh speaking bout internet access, pelik lah one room can onli register only ONE device for wifi! So I have to use my black berry to communicate with my world or teethring to my laptop for internet access.. But I think its ok, I can always write on my blank note pad, later copy paste jer and post dalam blog.

Talking bout my writing kan, I saw the latest mac air at starbucks yesterday, a guy was using it and Im soooo tempted to get one for myself, very thin, light, style and perfect for me to mobile and write anywhere I want.. Diya kedekut ‘mypad’ dia lah! Oh sue, pleaseeeee focus on your vacation heheheh..

Ok lah guys... Will write more in a separate post.. Kang boring pulak baca satu posting pajang lebar..



1 comment:

  1. aku berdua je ngan diya.. sajer nak merasa holiday, lepak je kat saner best jugak.. amik pakej2 lah murah.

    ReplyDelete