Tuesday 15 February 2011

A Little Change In Myself?


 
 picture is from source of Google.
I was watching Sammy Adventure with Diya tadi and now watching Meat Balls pulak.. kat luar tu hujan sangat lebat and kilat sambung-menyambung and so I had to off my new internet router tuh. Kang rosak lagi susah pulak nak kena beli lain huuhhu… these few days I have been having problems with my internet reception and after few times of TM technician came to fix and finally the internet is back. Got myself a new router although I wasn’t sure the old one is broken or not hehe.. too malas to pening kepala I just beli yg baru lah.

Lately I feel sad a lot, looking at myself so ‘Ah so’ lah, smell kitchen all the time at home.. I once wrote about this same issue in my previous entry but still I write again here as a light reminder to myself to always be who I am.. dulu the ‘ah so’ issue was due to me being pregnant, lepas bersalin jadi fulltime mom pulak and I cook all the time at home. But this time lain sikit. My ‘ah so’ look is due to me recovering from my chemo treatment and also radiation. Another is I think the hormone pill is making me malas to groom too! My hair is growing but sgt kerinting I think my head looks like a broccoli! i am still big in size sometimes I loose a kg or two but some other time I gain the kgs again hhuhuhuhu..

So.. today I am wearing a short dress at home, comb my hair and use hair gel so my hair wont get too ‘bushy’, put on nice body cream. I’ll put on light makeup when I go out, wear nice tops n shoes everytime I go send Diya to school.. just to boost up my confidence.



3 comments:

  1. go babe go... i think kan all about self confident, if you feel good about yourself it will reflect in you..

    i dont think u r tht bad, u have good personality, very positive n bubbly too, tht should remain ..

    yeahh with life routine n such, memang need extra effort to look good..time needed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hhahahah! tu lah self confident yg sometime hilang tapi kita tak perasan kan? tq sgt lah beb for all the compliments here.. terharu betul.. and most terharu is u actually READ my blog tau! tq so much darl. Insyaallah i will be a better blogger; write more and read more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. eloooo i read ur blog laaa of course sebab tu i put ur link in my blog dear tapi u tu jer x update selalu cehh :P

    ReplyDelete