Friday 4 February 2011

Diya At School









Diya ohhhh Diya... She finally started schooling! I should have written about this long time ago when she had her 1st day there... Some how I was so busy with the things to do for Diya to and totally forgotten to write, well most of the time I was more on delaying to write this blog.
During Diya's time at school, I will take this opportunity to lepaks and chill with myself or friends at the nearest cafes'... It is not so difficult to find one as her school is in the middle of a mall and starbucks is just a few steps away. We normally would chill at kopitiam or coffee shops and chat till it is time to pickup our kids from school. Cool ha? Not bad lah for a full-time mom like me. At least I get to have some time off from my kid and do all the stuff i have been wanting to do when shes at school hehe.. Sometimes I'll do light groceries shopping, or some other time I will just hang out at the cafes with my laptop and do my unfinished/delayed work. Neways, enough bout me.. Back to story bout Diya going to school heheheh...
On her 1st day of school she didn't cry at all. And of cause lah she has her friend Tischa with her there.. (will write bout Tischa in a Different entry yah) blur sikit lah in the morning and she refused to wear the new clothes I got for school. I made her egg sandwich and some cookies cereal, also Ribena drink in her cute Minnie Mouse lunch box set! I got her a matching Minnie mouse school bag too heheheh... Siapa lah yang tak excited bila anak dia nak pergi hari pertama sekolah kan??? I think I was too excited kot? Sighss.. I got her a set of purple top and jeans with a cool purple sleeveless jacket just in case she gets cold in the morning at school. But like I said, she just refuse to wear her new clothes early morning huuhuhuhu... It is okay, still hoping one day she would want to wear the jacket though.
I left her at school around 9.30am and suppose to fetch her back at 12 pm. Once I left all the scary thoughts came to mind.. She would cry and i would cry too! Thanx to Tisha's mom Misa who kept me company for the day and even the whole week! When I picked her up I expected she would her lungs out but instead and to my surprise she did not. Happily greet me with a huge smile, and keep saying 'Mumy I miss you'!!! So cute! The moment we all got into the car the kids started singing! I was shocked and overwhelmed to see Diya's improvement n just one day! Her 1st song was 'Watermelon' song. The melody is like 'Are You Sleeping Brother John' song. So cute when they sing!!! Since day one she went to school she learn to sing so much. Many and many songs she can sing now..
I think she is a much happier kid now. With her new school routine she gets better and improve a lot in most of her skill. Although she still haven’t spoken properly like she should at her age but I can see her improving and I finally can stop worrying now.
Alhamdulillah.



2 comments:

  1. comey lah gaya diya yg last tu ..hahhaa.. so kiut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha!! gamba tu pun gamba feveret aku hehehheeh

    ReplyDelete