Sunday 27 February 2011

Funny Diya



Diya was so funny today.. She recently on her ‘I can do myself mommy’ mode; almost everything she wants to do on her own these days. She recently discovered You-tube on her Ipad and handles it smoothly. What happen was, she hates the ‘buffering’ every time you-tube downloading a movie. Some how she found the ‘volume’ button on the Ipad and thinks by pressing it will solve the buffering issue! And so with the most confident face she would flip her Ipad, press the volume button and press play again on the touch screen! Her face! I just couldn't help but to laugh (well I try to not in front of her lah)

These days not only her Ipad she wants to handle herself. Almost everything she wants to do herself. Like brushing her teeth. Once I helped her to brush instead she got angry and shouted! She wants to feed food herself, choose her clothes, throw rubbish in the dustbin and many more.. Every single time she does things herself she will give me that look! The confident look! I’m pretty sure soon she will tell me, “mumy tak payah la diya dah besar boleh buat sendiri” ... Once my baby, will always be my baby..



No comments:

Post a Comment