Sunday 6 December 2009

Where have I been?



Sighs… Been a very stressful month for me here… what have I been doing? Only God knows…

Lets try to recall here. The last and busiest week was when I had to cater 1000 pieces of cupcakes for a wedding in Seremban! Took me 4 full days to complete the whole order. And until now I haven’t been able to start with the budgeted and actual analysis that I should have completed right after the project was done! My bad…





























Then after, I hade another week full with cake orders but this time assorted falvours and designs! And all of it I had to get them done by Raya Haji on da 26th. Been a very hectic week for me … Sleepless nights, less appetite for food and such.. Lucky I have my mom’s maid to help and ofcoz some pocket money for her too heheh … Then it was Raya Haji … few nights at my mom’s place and back to business… customers calling… huhuhuhu… after than I was able to get some rest but as I remember I was too tired to do any of my online work! And everything was pending until I got my new MAC BOOK WHITE!!!! With all the excitement, I was eage to start back my paper work till I realize; damme… Mac is like an ‘alien’ to me! Totally different operating system! And again pending work and so I was bz learning Mac and everything about mac. It was quite difficult for me as most of my frens are windows users … trial and error on everything,I am still learning but getting better. Atleast Im able to download pictures into mac and use mac office too. Tho I wish I can publish straight from mac word, I cldnt find da right command for it or is there any?

Ill post pic of my mac very soon … hehhehe …





2 comments:

  1. wow congratzz sue, for the 1000 pcs order!! lenguh tangan menge-bake dan menerima $$$$ ^_^ so happy for u...biz bertambah baik ekk!!!

    i was so amazed with the big fridge tu lah..memang dah expand biz ko until kena guna fridge tu utk simpan cakesssss. SYABAS again to u!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good for you on the many pcs of cupcake orders. no pain no gain ;)

    ReplyDelete