Monday 7 December 2009

Mine!








Finally!!! my own Mac Book White! Now I am very happy with this.. happy.. happy.. happy!!!! Yeah nothing special bout this laptop just as same as another but it is MINE!! Hehehheeh… been sooo long of me thinking to get one, searching and comparing with other brands, full with doubts to use a different Operating System and finally I decided to settle down on this one! No matter la most people n frens say: I'm wasting money ke or ill regret ke or I cant afford ke… yeah I tutup telinga jerk la heheheh… dah hati tu nak sgt, selagi tak dapat selagi tu la asik fikir…
I am still learning to get use to the new Operating System – Leopard, wish this Mac word can publish all my blog postings direct from here instead me copy and paste all the time.. or maybe I haven’t found the rite thing to click on hehehehe…
With this I’m getting another toy for myself: a DSLR !!!! pray my rezeki murah la so I can complete myself with the camera heheheh… take pictures and editing on my Mac heheheheh… I think I have changed a lot.. like old me I never bother to get any nice gadgets for myself so I think: coach bag and shoes are more important! Hahahahah..
So till I get my camera, will see any of you soon heheheh…

6 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous! Yes babe a nice camera that could produce nice pictures is mighty important for online business :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx beb!!! im really happy with my mac. and YES, u inspires me to get a DSLR! soon, once dah ader ill definitely post da story hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello bodent! ha definitely am getting one tak sabar rasanyer heheheh...

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea digital photos nowadays can be deceiving

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh dont worry about changing interest from coach bags and shoes to gadgets like laptop and camera.. nothing wrong with that.
    coz naturally, priorities change as we go along in life.. it depends alot on circumstances.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe.. exactly.. i have changed alot since lately hehe.. and yeah priority changes too!

    ReplyDelete