Monday 21 December 2009

Spending Time at Coffee Shops ..





Lama betul tak lepak coffee shops… Last time masa I’m a SAHM (Stay At Home Mom) sebelom I’m a WAHM (Working At Home Mom) almost everyday I keluar bawak diya and have nice food outside masa tu Diya is still very small, most of the time dia sit n behave well in her pram. So very easy for me to pegi saner sini even shopping tau. I even bawak masuk pram tu dlm fitting room hahahah… ill go salon n do my hair, nails while diya playing near me well, she is an adorable kid so most of the promoters, workers at saloons sume suka main ngan diya so have no prob sgt la while I get my hair done hehe

Dulu my routine will be bfst early morning either at IKEA ke, starbucks ikano ke or coffee bean curve (just across a street from ikano/IKEA) or sometimes kopitiam uncle lims or keluang station (ikano again…)… breakfast meal or any meal I plan to have will mostly be the set types coz they are a lot cheaper and its only me n diya! For her I normally get toast ke, pau ke, nasi lemak is her favorite with milo ice hehe.. then I will go to cold storage and get daily groceries like light things I plan to cook for that particular day ke even that particular week.. That time diya wasn’t as much as a picky eater as she is now.. She will eat almost everything I cook. Ill bake her fresh banana with maple syrup, pancakes, nice vege soup, all types of balls like chicken meatballs, beef meatballs, pasta.. and many more.. everyday ill cook different dish for lunches n dinners.. if I'm lazy ill dine lunch outside with diya still.. but now, she’s very very super picky on her food. All the time she wants ONLY fried chicken or fish with plain rice. If let say I cheat little bit by hiding some vege ke in her rice she will know n spit it out! Aiyo…. Sometimes I even force her to take other food n she will keep refusing and cry.. I brought her to PAED of coz regarding her eating habits and tantrum prob and definitely doc’s advice is never to force the kids.. instead he provide me vitamins in syrup form for diya.. orangey taste hehe… but until now sama jer, she wont makan properly. Sometimes seminggu pun dia tak nak makan.

Now I soooo teringin those life back hehehehe… ya la I think I can la, just organize my orders so I can have some time outing with diya like 2 days a week ke.. bring her DVD player n my Mac to so I can be online blogging ke while she watches cartoon.. berangan betul.. hehe.. haha ok ill try next week!!!

Ps: kunun2 nak jadik mcm Carrie Bradshaw tuh lepak coffee shop ngan laptop n write.. write.. write….. heheheheheh!!!!







2 comments:

  1. hehe, izan... u can try also ahaks.. but canot mewah2 so much mcm waktu bekerja dulu la hehehe... to think again mmg dah kurang berbelanja pun i just dont feel like it much hehe.. kadang2 jerk nafsu membeli tu dtg, aper lagik kena jual kek lebih sikit la hheheheheh...

    ReplyDelete