Sunday 20 December 2009

Housewife Syndrome???











Housewife Syndrome???

I was browsing one of my favorite Mom’s blog just now and saw pictures of them gathering (with other moms of coz) and outing at shopping malls… I tot WOW!!!!! They look so HOT n CUN!!!! moms outing with kiddos... and I tot, kenapa I tak mcm any of them there? hehe... myb sbb im mostly kat rumah n tak bother nak dress nice kan? too lazy to put makeup la.. Y?????? housewife syndrome ker? I tak nak la at the age 29 nih I look like ahsoh already...

any tips? im currently wearing tudung but sometimes I feel too 'outdated' la u know what I mean? I do have knee length dress and nice tights but too takut to wear. high heels? sume dlm store room... handbags? sume dlm wardrobe... nicely packed n kept.. my makeup bag penuh ngan makeup nice brands n color but I letak elok je dlm bag makeup in my drawer hahaahah… again.. Y???? neways.. I need help.. beauty tips!!!! Kalau ader link2 pun bagus… kadang2 rasa mcm give up jugak nak dress up.. I always think buat aper? Or alar nak gi ikea jerk… like 5 min away pun.. or leceh la nanti nak kejar diya lari susah.. or… suchs la.. ader je alas an nyer…

again, to my dear fren Millie… If ur reading dis… S.O.S! tudung tips!

3 comments:

  1. Sue, Intan pon kalo keluar/di rumah biasa2 je...makeup pon pakai lipstik je and kengkadang pakai maskara...that's all.

    Patutnya mcm sue, byk lagi option compare to myself coz sue kurus and me uwaaaa demuksss! So pilihan baju lebih banyak dan lebih menarik for u to try out dear...

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheheh... finally i here..

    da bedak n lipstik tips at home tu aha, might just work for me sbb lama2 i dah biasa surely nak keluar pun i nak pakai too..

    bab rumah kemas masa pun ok dah i got daily cleaner already hehehe...

    bout shoes n handbags tu plak yeah la shoes better and i think i can start to wear back my old handbags yg kecik2 tu as diya dah besar n less things for me to carry like pampers i bawak satu je, wet tissue,and no need any small toys lagik la haha.. i used to carry plates, cups for diya too hahahaha...

    ill visit clarks soon and myb i can get crocs nyer wedges too kan? atleast they r lightweight. i think im better with skinny(tho i am not so skinny hahahah) flaired leg jeans la, i feel funny in tights. of coz match with knee length tops n dresses.. tudung plak, i dah try selendang belit2 tuh sudahnyer i yg terbelit hahahaha...

    millie, i think i like ur style.. masa i jumpa u last time walaupun kejap je dlm hati i WOW! style nyer... kenapa i tak pakai mcm tu jugak.. hehehe.. so yeah, ill 'kucing tiru' you heheheh....

    ReplyDelete
  3. The most important tips I usually give to my friends is to never let go of your self!! That's important for your own self esteem and boosting up your confidence in life! The rest will fall in naturally. InsyaAllah... Doesn't matter what you wear but when u put effort to look n feel good... You will feel the different in life ESP after what we both have gone through...

    .K.A

    ReplyDelete