Tuesday 3 November 2009

Been Sooooo Long...

Dah bersawang blog nih ehehheheh…

Hello... hello... been soooo long since my last writing... since hari ni I'm quite free so I think I'll write a bit sambil main blocks ngan diya and teman her watch cartoon CARS (don't know ke berapa kali dah dia bukak hari nih) ehehehhe…

Lately been a super BZ week for me since I now have a cake chiller for all my cakes... yippee!!!! My baking is more organized and they last longer in the chiller with the controlled temperature cakes r still moist! Fewer headaches for me... but nevertheless, bill letrik belom sampai lagik since I have started using the fridge eheheheh… harap2 tak la melambung sangat! Now I have started my small packaging promo cakes with 'Flavor of the Day' and selected designs ready to pickup daily eheheehh…

Lepas tu, terlalu sibuk ngan kek sampai la myself jadik demam!!! Terlampau excited buat kek sampai sudahnyer terbaring seminggu… batuk.. batuk... and more batuk… Sama ada sbb I hire maid to clean the house (habis satu rumah dia bersihkan) so habuk berterbangan and it started form there ker or maybe musim demam la skang nih... bila dah tak tahan pegi la clinic depan rumah tu hah!!!! Terus kena amik gas sbb my asma dah ader balik (masa kecik2 jer ader asma tuh) haihhh….

Talking about my bz ness… eheheheh… I finally decided to get help from my mom's maid la I pay her little bit and she cleans the whole house for me... less headache for myself and I can focus jaga my baby and my cake business… tak la myself kalut lagi nak buat kerja rumah… nak jaga diya.. nak siapkan kek order… true la I MUST get help, I'm not 'wonder woman' sume benda nak handle alone… eheheheh…


Neways… bout diya...





The other day I went to tapau chicken rice at Ikano and sempat singgah beli goreng pisang on the road side for diya to snack on the crumbs heheh… then later while walking in the mall she just won't let go of that 'pisang goreng' plastic bag!!! She insisted to carry it around and so I quickly snap... snap... and snap!!! This girl really made me laugh la... most of the time heheh...

2 comments:

  1. u should've thought about ur mom's maid long ago. anyway its good that u now have her to come over n help u with all that. less hectic for u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah exactly! less hectic now hehe.. i can even wake up late knowing my house is clean already hehe..

    ReplyDelete