Wednesday 11 November 2009

Pink Tricycle!





Diya on her new tricycle… cute pink/purple with cute little basket front and back; I just couldn't resists myself on getting it for Diya hehehe... At 1st I was a bit discouraged to buy as the price on the tag was rm199!!! My God, that expensive for a kid's bike? But to think again, why not after all I have worked sooo hard these days so I can get extra pocket money to spend on my baby… so, as quickly as I could; grab one and straight to the cashier. Once scanned for pricing it was only rm99!!!! How happy was I to have it half the price heheheh... jimat duit mumy hahahaha…

So back to the house and Diya tak sabar2 nak bukak benda tu there and then heheh... lepas bukak Diya dah bersungguh2 so I kenal la tolak dia keliling area rumah ni... surprisingly, the bike is quite good la... I expected benda tu bunyik2 ke, longgar ke maklum la beli kat Tesco je hahahah… but it was a smooth ride, tayar pun tak bunyik2 and Diya suka naik benda tu hehehe… puas jugak la menolak Diya sampai dua round (ps: besar tau dua round tuh hahahah) with her Milo pack in her hands and a bag of kokocrunch and not to forget her 'toy cat' pun I letak dlm bakul belakang just in case la she gets grumpy hehehhe..


So, hopefully you won't lose interest on the tricycle too soon ek? Heheheh… hmmm… as for me??? Ill story tomorrow heheheh…

No comments:

Post a Comment