Tuesday 6 October 2009

My Mini Raya Gath '09


My Mini Raya Gath '09

Bila nak raya rumah sue??? Tu la yang selalu kawan2 tanyer… So this time I said YES, meh la dating rumah… ‘rombongan cik kiah’ diuruskan oleh Liza eeheheh… sehari sebelom tu I call Liza, beb berapa org nak dtg??? Nak beli barang masak nih; liza kata 10 org tak termasuk Debie and Watie… ok set.

So at 3pm my frens arrived… Not all 10 people but its ok, they finished most of the food I served eheheheh… I made some light lunch since I was sure they have more houses to visit after mine so finger food and some deserts suits well….




I masak meehun goreng with egg ribbons, deep fried stuffed tofu, corn pudding with gravy, my brownie with mocha buttercream, satay kajang from haji samuri; Uptown branch. No worries nanti I tulis sume recipe ni in a separate posting.

I manage to get some nice shots of frens and our kids…






I was sooo happy, frens enjoyed all the food.. Kids were happily playing together. I even made Diya wear her dress… soo funny to see how she refuses to wear dresses… she is soooo like me when I was small. I used to remember how much I hated baju kurung and any baju that just hangs on your body…

Thanks for coming to my place… hope to see all of you and more on next occasion...

No comments:

Post a Comment