Monday 3 August 2009

Mom’s Day out Again…


Mom’s Day out Again…

Its been soooo long since my last post here.. dunno Y I felt difficulties to write lately… too bz with cakes? To stress with house chores? I don’t know… so the other day Debbie call me up and say, sue… u definitely need a break… get out from da house! Come to shah alam and will not take NO for an answer… so then I went. Fetch her and damian from her place and off we go to subang parade (da nearest mall)..


We had lunch at Dave’ Deli (haven’t eaten there in da longest time!) I used to eat there all da time when I was still studying in UM doin my accountancy degree, with my books and paper sitting there alone ehehehhe.. but now, me and my baby pulak makan kat saner… ehehehe..


We all later went ‘jalan-jalan’ around da mall simply window shopping and to let da kids run around! Damian can walk already and diya has started running lately ehehehe so they look soooo funny trying to catch each other around ahahahah…


Later we all had coffee, I mean mommies only and cookies and chocolate drinks for our kids ehehehe.. Damian and Diya shared their food again… and we mommies had our chats for hours ehehehe…


Great Day We All Had…

4 comments:

  1. ehehehe... next time will definitely do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we need another round of coffee & shopping therapy la..
    this time i'm gonna bring my cousin along to babysit! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bie: ya ya bring adrian! then we can have more cakes.

    real woman: tu la i mcm jakun jap lama tak tgk SP tau tau dah cantik mcm tu ehehehe..

    ReplyDelete