Tuesday 11 August 2009

Learning something new…




This is what I have been learning lately. Something new added to my hobby, now I can write and have nice pictures on my writings too… so I plan to learn more on photography after this and hopefully one day I can afford to have a bigger nicer camera for my new thing eheheh…

I can never think of my self to learn photo editing or even take nice pictures but now, thanx to technology now I can learn faster way by having online tutorials… thanx to my dear fren Debbie and OD for guiding me sooo much!

I am sooooo HAPPY!


9 comments:

  1. Good for you..! Ehh what's the name of this again..photo apa..? Lupa pulak I.

    I normally use Picasa 3 to edit pictures. I havent learned Photoshop. But Picasa pun dah ok..can download je, from google :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tu la atleast my cake pics look better eh? ehehehe... i pakai photoscapes. still belek2 lagik. eh picasa boleh edit ek? tak tau pulak boleh edit ek... nanti i try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. babe,u bole buat cupcake manchester united tak???i nak order 30 biji dr u..i nak 15 perisa vanilla,15 chocolate.11 cupcakes huruf R.Y.A.N R.A.F.F.A.E.L and another 19 cupcakes logo manchester united=total 30cupcakes.BRAPE u charge for these kind of concept?i nak order dr u ni. ;p thx

    ReplyDelete
  4. pls email me ur numb to stephanieliah@yahoo.com.my

    ReplyDelete
  5. dear steph, i dah email u but takut tak sure ur email add la. anything u email me? sue_prvt@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. sue i suka la yg kek football tu!! man utd u buat ke? and how much for a whole cake and little cuppies mcm dlm gambar tu??

    ReplyDelete
  7. beb, buat. next week ader football set tuk man-U Fan. set tu rm100 with da accessories. kalau more edible imej mahal sikit la. sbb edible imej they charge me la cant do anthing eheheh... let me know if u want.

    ReplyDelete