Tuesday 4 August 2009

Me

Me

Lately I have been thinking a lot…. Something is missing… I don’t know… I worry on so many things... I feel i'm doing well in my business but I feel ader yg tak cukup lagi… I bake a lot these days, nice n more of new things but… there is always a BUT… then I see myself in the mirror… hmmm… my dressing I feel ok dah... I LOVE to wear short dress with tights now and I think they are quite fashion and suits me yg ader anak nih eheheheh… but… masih ader yg tak kena… i got myself a hair cut also just in case i think my appearence yg tak kena, the 'but' is still there... almost everything I akan rasa ader yg tak kena... aper yer? Maybe I worry too much bout my business? Or Diya doesn’t get enough of my attention? I don’t cook proper food? I never complete my house chores? I don’t know…

The other day I saw my SAHM fren got an interview with TV3 on a ‘carik duit lebih’ topic and i’m sooooo amazed how she can handle her home, family and online business so smoothly? Whats her secret? But I know shes a very hardworking person since school.

Maybe I feel I’m not successful enough? I mean in every ways? I can’t be perfect, can I? so much more for me to learn things… so many things for me to venture in yet so limited time I have… getting myself organized is the most important thing perhaps…


I still cant figure out what is the 'BUT'

4 comments:

  1. relax beb.. don't always doubt yourself. You've achieved so much and you should be proud of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know babe..actually I've been having this feeling for quite a while..I actually wanted to "vent out" lah kat blog. Mcm u buat ni lah lebih kurang..tengok lah kalau ada mood jap lagi :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. sue dearie, aku rasa ko worry to much lah yang... u shud be proud of what u're doing now..takder yang kurangnya apa yang ko buat cuma mungkin as manusia biasa yang lemah & selalu tersasar, kita rasa tak pernah cukup...

    setiap org ada masalah sendiri & even ko nampak aku sukses & CUN cam ko cakap, (walaupun taklah se cun mana pun..wkaakka..) i still have my own problem to settle. U're rite, nobody perfect.Even aku pun tak perfect, cuma aku selalu REDHA. Thats the word yang selalu aku pegang. usaha, tawakal dan kemudia redha dengan rezeki yang datang, coz this is the "jalan" yang aku dah pilih...ALhamdulilah, bila aku redha, masalah yang datang pun, aku dapat tangani pelan-pelan.

    Life is too short untuk kita memikirkan masalah yang takkan pernah selesai sue..sumtimes kitaa perlu let it go by the flow jer .. ikut arus jer .. cuma pastikan arus tak hanyutkan kita. tuh yang aku buat selalu..and it works.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. waah watie, i really love ur ayat "ikut arus je, cuma pastikan arus tak hanyutkan kita". very true!!

    So Sue, relax ya...me working in a shitty place lagi lah jeles dgn mata terbeliak-liak dgn korang 2 ekor SOHO ni. U r doing great oredi. bak kata pepatah cina (wa sendiri translate la ekk :P) manusia compare manusia, compare sampai nak mati pun tak tercompare. so, just ikut arus hayat ko yg dah serba lengkap tu - got a warm family, got own biz, got own time, and above all got giler babi frenz like US !! cheeerss!!!

    ReplyDelete