Wednesday 2 September 2009




I am so scared of loosing you baby… The more you grow more I learn to grow with you and more scared I am of loosing you… will I? Ever? Every time I watch the news, read papers or even listened to stories from others; I became more scared of the world that you are living in… every time you get sick or not well... I always blame myself, what I did or didn’t do... did I forgot to do this or that? Every time you won’t behave well... I will think again what did I do wrong? Did I not teach you right?

Last night you went down the stairs in the middle of the night all by yourself while all I was sleeping; maybe you were sleepwalking or just didn’t notice I was right beside you all the time and started to look around for me till you went to the kitchen by yourself! I thought I had lost you when I wake up hearing a baby’s cry far downstairs and you weren’t beside me. I really thought I had lost you!


2 comments: