Tuesday 16 December 2008

Poor Baby....




My baby girl is not well... poor baby. The night before she was happily playing at home with her new thing - book scratching crayons. Happy, happy and happy.... It started at 11.30pm she suddenly vomits all the food she had during dinner. Once i just thought maybe she played too much and the tummy became bloated. But after an hour again she vomits! And she continue to vomits every hour... Then i realized it was not a normal thing! Her bed was a mess, I had to bathe her in the middle of the night few times and she still vomits. Poor girl... So finally its morning and I brought her to the hospital to see her paed and they had to admit her due to her being too weak. Doctor worries if the dehydration would effect her kidney, of coz I would just agree as long as my baby gets better.
That night I learnt the hard way of being a parent. To be a good and strong mom is not easy. Myself couldn't stop crying when doctor had to put her on drip and to listen her crying mie... mie...mie...(she calls me mie-short from mumy) and worst is not able to do anything. She just had to bear the pain and myself just had to learn to be strong for her. At night while she sleeps i just watch and think where were my wrongs. What did i do to make her become so sick. Of coz i blame myself, I'm the one who takes care of her, I'm the one who feeds her. I COOK everything for her! But again, I'm not to be blame for everything, things happened...
I hope she gets well soon coz i really miss her so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment